Monday, November 2, 2009

Zomg Strategic Laser Chess. >.>

Yeah, I've posted a few critical things lately, probably a byproduct of a lot of frustration.

Now for something fun: STRATEGIC LASER CHESS!

I like playing board games, always have. "Run of the mill" board games like Monopoly, etc, have too much randomess for me. Essentially, strategy doesn't play much into the game and you just end up rolling dice for fun. Mind you, I love rolling dice (palms his d20 lovingly.. lol), but eventually it gets boring.

Awhile back, we started getting into what I now refer to as "Real Boardgames". Games like Puerto Rico, Calyus, Settlers. Games where strategy > randomness.

Now, I've found something awesome:

http://www.productwiki.com/khet-the-laser-game/

ITS LIKE LASERS AND CHESS HAD A BABY!

A co-worker showed me this, and I may have to try it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment